To all our valued patients,
We appreciate that this has been a difficult time for many of us. The health and well-being of our patients and staff is our top priority and we are in the process of upgrading our already strict cross-infection control measures to allow us to open and provide our services as safely as possible.
We are pleased to announce that Vara Dental Practice will be re-opening on Monday 29th June.
Please be aware that in order to follow both Government advice and our new safety measures, we will have to greatly reduce the number of patients we can initially see. If you were in the middle of treatment and had to have your appointment cancelled due to the pandemic, we will be in contact to reschedule these for you as soon as is practically possible. Please note that we will only be able to perform a limited range of dental treatments, so you may still require referral to an urgent dental centre for certain procedures. We hope to be able to resume full dental care services in the not-too-distant future.
We will still continue to offer a telephone triage service for all our patients between 9am & 5pm Monday to Friday.
Prior to booking any appointments, we will still need to carry out a telephone triage, where we will also ask some screening questions relating to COVID-19 and your medical history. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and our waiting room and toilet will be closed. Please note that nobody will be allowed into the practice unless they have an appointment, so please call us first on 0208 552 1626.
How you can help:
- Do not turn up to the practice without a pre-approved appointment
- All patients to attend their appointments alone, where possible. (Children to attend with one parent or guardian only)
- Use the hand sanitiser available at the entrance and bring your own pen
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice reception area (floor markings will be present
- Payment should be made by card where possible
- Please do not arrive early to the practice
- Patients should come wearing a mask or face covering if possible
We would like to thank you all for your support and patience during this difficult time and look forward to welcoming you back to our practice.